Reserve Your Spot for Spring 2018 & APPLY NOW! Classes start 3/31.
Weekend Dental Assistant School
is a proud supporter of the
Appleton Dental School Admission Requirements
Weekend Dental Assistant School welcomes anyone with the desire to learn dental assisting. We enjoy helping you prepare for your career, and any motivated, driven individual is encouraged to apply. As long as you are a high school graduate or a high school senior with adequate grades, pay your full tuition, purchase the required textbooks and want to learn dental assisting, you’re in!
Weekend Dental Assistant School Requirements:
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn the art of dental assisting
- High school diploma or GED*
- Completed Application
- Visit Weekend Dental Assistant School for an interview or our Appleton dental assisting program orientation
*Seniors in high school may take our course on the condition they have an overall GPA of 3.0 (B) or above
Other Application Information
- No Prerequisites
- Admissions are conducted throughout the year; Accepted candidates will receive a letter of acceptance to the program
- Deadline to apply is the day the ten week cycle begins, based on availability
- New classes start three times per year. See our course calendar for the start date of the next class
- Paid tuition reserves your spot in the class—Tuition is payable to Weekend Dental Assistant School
Some other helpful but not required qualities for the dental assisting program are good communication, good organizational skills, and good hand-eye coordination. This is an extremely hands-on program, and a positive, cooperative and open-minded attitude is necessary to help you achieve ultimate success. Apply online or download the forms below and get ready to join our dental assistant training program in Appleton, Wisconsin, today!
Don’t Settle for Less… Come Learn with the Best!