Fall Classes Start 9/12/2020
Start An Exciting New Career Before 2021!
Weekend Dental Assistant School
is a proud supporter of the
Your Top Choice for Dental Assistant Schools Near Milwaukee
Learn Why Milwaukee Students Choose WDAS
As you may already know, Wisconsin does not have a large selection of dental assistant programs in Milwaukee to choose from. With mostly technical colleges to select from, 16 credits is the average requirement to complete dental assisting school. This could mean up to a year for students attending school only part time. If this does not sound appealing, Weekend Dental Assistant School has been a better option for most. In just 10 short weeks you will receive all the training you need to become a dental assistant. And, with classes conveniently held on Saturday mornings, you can continue working your current job.
Not only is Weekend Dental Assistant School certified by the state of Wisconsin and is one of the most reputable schools around, our instructors go above and beyond to help our students prepare for their new career. Whether it’s writing letter of recommendations, providing references, resume building or interview prepping, we are completely dedicated to our student’s success.
What Does an Education at WDAS Get You?
- Clinical Training– our clinical portion of class consists of everything from radiology and taking impressions to learning how to properly pass instruments to dental charting. Our school is designed to replicate a real dental office where you can learn and train with real equipment.
- Lecture Style Training – from preventative and restorative dentistry to specialty like endodontics and pediatrics our classroom portion will provide you with the knowledge and information you need to know before jumping into the clinical portion of the dental assistant training course.
- Graduation Ceremony – we are one of the few dental assistant schools which rewards students with a graduation ceremony. Check out what a graduation ceremony at WDAS looks like now.
- CPR and Advanced X-Ray Courses – WDAS offers an Advanced Concepts Class teaching students the proficiency in Radiology. We also offer a CPR course allowing students to get the training they need to become CPR certified.
- Convenience– located in Appleton, WI we are near Wisconsin’s major cities including Madison, Milwaukee, Oshkosh and Green Bay. Our program is offered 3 times a year and is held on Saturday mornings for 10 weeks.
- Affordability– Weekend Dental Assistant School cost less than most dental assisting schools in the area. Learn what it costs to attend WDAS here.
Learn what our course curriculum looks like here. You’ll be amazed at everything you’ll learn in just 10 Saturdays.
Wisconsin’s Best Dental Assistant Training from a State Certified School
Weekend Dental Assistant School isn’t like other dental assisting programs. Our hands-on approach is taught by experienced instructors in a real office setting with real equipment. In just 10 short weeks you will learn everything (and more!) you need to know to be a successful dental assistant. Requirements for Weekend Dental Assistant School are simple and less complex than technical colleges or private schools. Your commitment is the key to opening up a bright future with endless opportunities.
Requirements for our Dental Assisting Program
- Willingness and readiness to learn
- High school diploma or GED*
- Completed Application
- Visit Weekend Dental Assistant School for an interview or orientation
If you are serious about starting or changing your career and becoming a dental assistant interests you, we strongly encourage you to contact WDAS and speak with our director. All your questions and concerns will be answered to have you feeling confident in your decision. Apply online to WDAS in just 3 short minutes by clicking the button below.Return to Dental Assistant Articles