Winter Classes Start 1/4/2020
No Fees & Payment Options Available! Call for more information.
Weekend Dental Assistant School
is a proud supporter of the
Green Bay Dental Assistant Job Outlook-->
Green Bay Dental Assistant Job Outlook
As a Dental Assistant you are key contributor to making the dental practice run efficiently through various responsibilities. Responsibilities include assistant with oral surgery and other procedures under the direct supervision of the dentist. The dental assistant will also record information either from dentist, hygienist or themselves. Becoming a dental assistant is a great career for anyone especially if you live in the Green Bay area.
- Annual mean wage $33,553
- Range between $29,778 - $37,095
- Employment RSE 10.8%
- Mean wage RSE 5.5%
Other Responsibilities for Green Bay Dental Assistants:
- Welcome patients and prepare them for dental care
- Take x-rays
- Interact with patient to ease any discomfort physically and emotionally
- Clean and prepare instruments and equipment for each use
- Provide patients with proper oral care
- Assist dentist with instrument passing and treatment procedures
Depending on the office in which you work for will determine your schedule. Most dental assistants work full time, Monday through Friday with weekends and holidays off.
Dental Offices in the Green Bay Area:
- Oral Health Associates
- Bellevue Family Dentistry
- Amenity Dental Care
- Midwest Dental Green Bay
- Dental Associates Green Bay
- American Dental Partners
With Wisconsin’s leading dental assistant school only 30 minutes away, becoming a dental assistant is convenient, affordable and fun! Learn about dental assistant tuition costs, our hands-on training and program requirements. Then, apply online in just 3 minutes. Don’t settle for less, come learn with the best at Weekend Dental Assistant School in Appleton, WI.