Winter Classes Start 1/8/2022
Payment Options Available!
Finish your training in just 10 weeks at WDAS!
Weekend Dental Assistant School
is a proud supporter of the
Madison Dental Assistant Job Outlook
Not only is Madison a great city to reside in, it has plentiful job opportunities for dental assistants. From working for renowned dentists throughout Madison to small family run dental offices, the possibilities are endless. Dental Assistants are key contributors to making the dental practice run efficiently through various responsibilities. Responsibilities include assistant with oral surgery and other procedures under the direct supervision of the dentist. The dental assistant will also record information either from dentist, hygienist or themselves.
- Annual mean wage: $35,254
- Range between: $31-285 - $38,980
- Employment RSE: 5.4%
- Mean wage RSE: 2.9%
Responsibilities for Madison Dental Assistants:
- Welcome patients and prepare them for dental care
- Take x-rays
- Interact with patient to ease any discomfort physically and emotionally
- Clean and prepare instruments and equipment for each use
- Provide patients with proper oral care
- Assist dentist with instrument passing and treatment procedures
Depending on the office in which you work for will determine your schedule. Most dental assistants work full time, Monday through Friday with weekends and holidays off.
Dental Offices in the Madison Area:
- Total Care Dental
- Associated Dentists
- First Choice Dental
- Affiliated Dentists
- Dental Health Associates of Madison
- Affordable Care
With Wisconsin’s leading dental assistant school under 2 hours away, becoming a dental assistant is convenient, affordable and fun! Learn about dental assistant tuition costs, our hands-on training and program requirements. Then, apply online in just 3 minutes. Don’t settle for less, come learn with the best at Weekend Dental Assistant School in Appleton, WI.
Driving Directions from Madison
Train to be a Wisconsin dental assistant in a real dentist office to get comfortable before you begin your new career. Follow these driving directions from Madison.
Madison, WI – Start
- Get on WI-30 E from W Johnson St and E Washington Ave 13 min (4.6 mi)
- Continue onto WI-30 E 2.6 mi
- Use the left lane to merge onto I-39 N/I-90 W toward I-94 W/Wis Dells 2.0 mi
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 135C-B-A to merge onto US-151 N toward Sun Prairie 50.8 mi
- Take exit 148 for WI-26 N Toward Rosendale/Oshkosh 1.2 mi
- Continue onto WI-26 N/WI-26 Trunk N 21.1 mi
- Continue onto County Hwy N 0.2 mi
- Turn left to merge onto I-41/US-41 N 0.2 mi
- Follow US-41 N/US-45 N and I-41 to W Northland Ave in Grand Chute. Take exit 139 from I-41/US-41 N 74.1 mi
- Keep right, follow signs for County Oo E and merge onto W Northland Ave 2.5 mi
- Turn right onto N Richmond St 0.1 mi
- Destination will be on the left
Weekend Dental Assistant School, Appleton, WI – End
Get Google Maps Madison Driving Directions