Winter Classes Start 1/8/2022
Payment Options Available!
Finish your training in just 10 weeks at WDAS!
Weekend Dental Assistant School
is a proud supporter of the
Milwaukee Dental Assistant Job Outlook
Become a Dental Assistant in Milwaukee
Milwaukee is a large city with many dental offices. As a Dental Assistant you are key contributor to making the dental practice run efficiently through various responsibilities. Responsibilities include assistant with oral surgery and other procedures under the direct supervision of the dentist. The dental assistant will also record information either from dentist, hygienist or themselves.
- Annual mean wage: $35,648
- Range between: $31,364 - $39,416
- Employment RSE: 16.6%
- Mean wage RSE: 4.6%
Milwaukee Dental Assistant Responsibilities:
- Prepares patients for dental care and ensures comfort levels are high
- Take and chart x-rays for dentists
- Sterilize and prepare instruments and equipment for each application
- Educates patients on proper oral care
- Assist dentist with instrument passing
Most dental assistants work full time, Monday through Friday with weekends and holidays off. Some dental offices however are open on Saturday. Dental Assistant careers are ideal for those with families looking for a flexible, consistent schedule.
Dental Offices in the Milwaukee Area:
- Milwaukee Dental Group
- Dental Associates Milwaukee
- Dentists South Shore
- Major Dental Clinics of Milwaukee
With Wisconsin’s leading dental assistant school under two hours away, becoming a dental assistant is convenient, affordable and fun! Learn about dental assistant tuition costs, our hands-on training and program requirements. Then, apply online in just 3 minutes. Don’t settle for less, come learn with the best at Weekend Dental Assistant School in Appleton, WI.
Driving Directions from Milwaukee
Our dental assistant course in Appleton, WI, includes hands-on training from experienced professionals. Follow these directions to get here from Milwaukee.
Milwaukee, WI – Start
- Get on I-794 E 2 min (0.6 mi)
- Take US-41 N/US-45 N and I-41 to W Northland Ave in Grand Chute. Take exit 139 from I-41/US-41 N 105.8 mi
- Keep right, follow signs for County Oo E and merge onto W Northland Ave 2.5 mi
- Turn right onto N Richmond St 0.1 mi
- Destination will be on the left
Weekend Dental Assistant School, Appleton, WI – End
Get Google Maps Milwaukee Driving Directions