Winter Classes Start 1/8/2022
Payment Options Available!
Finish your training in just 10 weeks at WDAS!
Weekend Dental Assistant School
is a proud supporter of the
De Pere Dental Assistant School
Career Outlook for De Pere Dental Assistants
De Pere is a great place to be a dental assistant, and Weekend Dental Assistant School in Appleton will help you obtain a career in dentistry. As a dental assistant, you’ll be an essential team member assisting dentists and hygienists with all their needs. Become one step closer to your dental assistant career by training at WDAS.
De Pere Dental Assistant Job Statistics
- Annual mean wage: $38,158
- Range between: $29,913 - $46,150
- Employment RSE: 10.8%
- Mean wage RSE: 5.5%
Start your career as a dental assistant with the help of WDAS. The job outlook for dental assisting jobs in De Pere is looking good at 10.8%. Training with WDAS is the first step in your dentistry journey.
Responsibilities for De Pere Dental Assistants
- Greet and prepare patients for dental care
- Capture x-ray images
- Interact with patients to make them comfortable
- Sterilize instruments and equipment
- Assist in dental procedures
Dentists in the Waukesha Area:
- Kaminski Dental Center
- De Pere Smiles S.C.
- Ledgeview Dental Care - De Pere
- De Pere FAmily Dentistry, L.L.C.
- MAC Dental Center of De Pere
- Fox View Dental
- Timbercreek Smiles
Driving Directions from De Pere
Graduates of our Wisconsin dental assistant school find success working for dentists, orthodontists, and oral surgeons. Begin your career by following these directions from De Pere to Appleton.
De Pere, WI – Start
- Get on I-41/US-41 S from Main Ave 6 min (2.8 mi)
- Follow I-41/US-41 S to WI-47 S/N Richmond St in Appleton. Take exit 142 from I-41/US-41 S 18 min (21.0 mi)
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto WI-47 S/N Richmond St 3 min (1.0 mi)
- Destination will be on the left
Weekend Dental Assistant School, Appleton, WI – End
Get Google Maps De Pere Driving Directions